At SIMA Benefits Consulting Group, we take great pride in our team’s ability to educate employees, empower employers, identify tax-reducing opportunities, and design solutions to complex financial predicaments that in turn strengthen the workforce and the business itself.
Our consultants are continually evaluating legislation and studying the industry to capitalize on opportunities as they arrive, providing the highest quality of service and insightful counsel to our clients.
Uniquely assembled to ensure true 360-degree perspective, our team boasts exceptional intellectual capital in a variety of insurance and financial specialties from self and alternative funding, to CPAs and wealth advisors.
As your consultant, our team will:
- Audit current health & welfare programs and identify alternatives.
- Market the plan to insurance carriers for traditional fully-insured rates, self-insured rates, and bundled self-insured rates.
- Quote coverage through competing insurance carriers.
- Analyze and review renewal rates.
- Compare new quotes with current plans and identify plan alternatives.
- Conduct employee enrollment meetings.
- Calculate payroll deductions based on employee benefit selections.
- Process employee status changes.
- Assist employees in resolving carrier issues.
- Provide ongoing communication regarding updates and healthcare reform.
- Manage all documentation and ensure compliance.
Our consultants are market leaders with extensive knowledge on captive and consortium strategies in addition to traditional carrier plans. Our team is helping businesses create sustainable Health & Welfare programs that allow companies to attract and retain talent in the most cost-effective, value-rich ways.